Thursday, July 18, 2024

Come To Jesus

 Matthew 11:28 Come Unto Me (utmost)10:08

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Mt 11:28-30

True Rest, Light Burden

 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Who is not looking for deliverance, hope, rest? Jesus is the answer to our longing, the source of our peace, the island of respite in our dizzy sea of busy-ness and activity.  Fifteen or thirty minutes of quiet with him helps put things in perspective and allows him to calm our agitation and fretting. This invitation to find rest can't be ignored unless we're devils for self-punishment. Let us make it a priority to accept this invitation TODAY!

Bro. Rene

Dear Jesus, thank you for your invitation.  I accept it and will come to you often and regularly. Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment