Friday, November 2, 2018

Hope For Eternal Life

All Souls Day asks that we pause, remember our beloved deceased and pray for their entrance into Eternal Life.  Consoling words from Jesus assure us that a happy ending is his intention:  "Everything that the Father gives me will come to me, and I will not reject anyone who comes to me, because I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of the one who sent me.  And this is the will of the one who sent me, that I should not lose anything of what he gave me, but that I should raise it on the last day." (Jn 6:37).  The abundant love of God for us overrides our weakness and sinfulness and gives us the solid hope that if we believe, in Jesus, we shall have Eternal Life.  We pray with this in mind as we offer our prayers for the souls of all the faithful departed.
Bro. Rene



































































































































































39)

No comments:

Post a Comment