Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Hear and Do

 Note: I missed sending slices of Daily Bread Sunday and Monday because I was under observation at Holy Family Hospital. Nothing significant was found, thank God.

 

  Luke 8: 19-21

 Jesus’ Mother and Brothers

19 Now Jesus’ mother and brothers came to see him, but they were not able to get near him because of the crowd. 20 Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to see you.”

21 He replied, “My mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.”

Intimacy with Jesus is summed up in verse 21: Hear the Word of God, Be attentive to it, and  DO IT. JUST DO IT. No need to philosophize over it or explain it, again I say with Jesus. JUST DO IT!  Put it into practice!  

Bro. Rene

Dear God, let these not be empty words, but let them be visible in my actions. Let me live them! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment