Friday, May 7, 2021

Remain In My Love

( Note: This is the daily slice for May 6.  I could not compose it on my school computer.  The slice for May 7, will also be included today (I hope).

John 15: 9-11

True Joy

 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.

These three  verses serve as the core of the message of Jesus and of his presence in our lives. They are as challenging as they are consoling. We strive to live in this framework, but fall short, day after day.  May we not give up, but make every effort through prayer and action to remain in God's love, to find the true joy that so often eludes us.

Bro. Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment