Saturday, May 18, 2019

Ask In My Name

We're always looking for things as in a "handout"..asking for things... Look at our daily prayer.  What percentage is asking, what percentage is thanking and praising?  Embarrassing, right?  Yet, Jesus said, "And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (Jn 14: 13-14)  Jesus invites our prayers of petition and promises they will be granted.  We have learned that they are not always answered When and How we would like, but we've seen that Jesus keeps his promise.  So, even though we overload our prayer time with requests, we are keeping connected with God who sees and knows what is best for us and will answer HIS way, in HIS time.
Bro. Rene.

No comments:

Post a Comment