Sunday, February 13, 2011

All God's Children

A delight for me to be able to offer a slice of Daily Bread from Florida. It's Sunday, just after noon and before the Miami Heat try to melt down the Boston Celtics. Only in the mid-sixties today, so perhaps the Heat wont' be successful. You will read this on Monday, and will have known the outcome well in advance. I tried writing Saturday for a Sunday reading, but could not for the life of me remember the code to get into this blog. After many experiments yesterday and more today, I finally hit on the right combination of user name and password. I think you can empathize with me from your own experience. I only use them while on the road. Otherwise, I just hit "Favorites" and there I am, with Bro. Rene's Daily Bread right in front of me.
The expanse of God's unconditional love and eternal patience is evident and humbling. As the words, "our" and "us" in "The Lord's Prayer", indicate, all of us form one family with God as our Father. We are all brothers and sisters, all God's children, no matter at what stage we find ourselves. Let this realization help make us more compassionate, patient, accepting and loving towards one another.
Bro. Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment