Thursday, July 20, 2023

A Needed Reminder

 

 Matthew 11:28-30

Come To Jesus

 28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

These short verses remind us that in the midst of our worries and daily challenges, Jesus is there for us. It is we who need to come to him for strength and relief.  He does not ask much of us but gives us more than what we need to continue to serve him. Whatever we are facing today, let us FIRST go to Jesus and let him carry us through.  We will not be disappointed.

Bro. Rene

Dear Jesus, thank you for this consoling reminder that your gentle heart is where I will find the strength and rest I need to bear my "burdens" and be a faithful disciple. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment