Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Here Is My Mother

Mark 3: 31-35

 Whoever Does God's Will

31 Then Jesus’ mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32 A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, “Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.”

33 “Who are my mother and my brothers?” he asked.

34 Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.”

We don't realize how important and what an honor it is to do the will of God. Yes, we've heard that doing God's will is the key to holiness and a place in heaven, but even before that time comes, we can be FAMILY with Jesus!  May we seek to know God's will for us TODAY pray for the guts to JUST DO IT!

Bro. Rene


Father, help us to see and hear your presence in the events of this day. Fine-tune our minds and hearts to pick up the often subtle signals of your guidance. Bless our efforts this day so that we may be a blessing to those for whom and with whom we work. Amen.

Rev. Herb Yost, C.S.C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment