Monday, July 1, 2013

Remembering the Lord's Kindness and Mercy

As we approach Independence Day, it is good to remember that we are not fully independent FROM God, but only find real independence IN God, for then we realize how much everything depends on his loving kindness and mercy. As I prepare for a three-week jaunt around the country (I'll be leaving shortly), I am much aware that even in packing and remembering this and that, God is there helping me...and people, who wish me a safe trip, remind me that angels will follow me. I look forward to making the Marist Brothers known in other parts of the country, as well as seeing friends along the way. The financial support we will receive will help our work continue in missisonary lands. it is all good. Your prayers and support are needed and welcome. As I sit behind the wheel, I'll be able to pray and reflect on God's mercy now and the many times I have driven these same roads. I may not have internet access all the time,but urge all readers to put your hands in the kind and merciful hands of God. Bro. Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment