Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Unexpected

God seems to delight in suprising us in the most unexpected places.  Moses saw a burning bush, moved toward it and encountered the great I AM, God himself.  Not a great fan of Malls, I was suprised at the emotion the video below evoked...to me a bit of an allegory on how we as Christians can "infect" our surroundings (anywhere and everywhere) with  the message of joy, and excitement, much like the scene in Luke with the angels singing to the shepherds.   Even to get this site into our slice of Daily Bread was a suprise...After many vain and frustrating attempts, I was saved by a student who came into my office randomly to make an appointment for Thursday.  I asked her if she could help me insert the link, she did it instantly, much to my, and I hope, YOUR delight.  It's less than 10 minutes and really is what Christmas is all about. It's a bit early, yes, since we are still in Advent...but in the spirit of Rejoice Sunday and in contrast to the disconcerting events surrounding us, it won't hurt to jump ahead.  You can save it an use it closer to Christmas, if you wish, but it's worth the time now to start your day with it.
Bro. Rene
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Vnt7euRF5Pg&vq=medium

No comments:

Post a Comment