Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Stand Firm

Luke 21: 12-19 Note: I hit some button yesterday and the slice comes out like this and so do all the others I've written...I don't know how to correct it. Can anyoone help me? 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life. Stong words, stern warning, but reassuring promise. Perfect for our AGE (as the were for all that came before us.) Life is not easy, challenges face us daily, we seem doomed to the Evil One,tragedy and destruction, but let's not forget that not a hair of our heads will be be lost. Let's help one another remain strong and firm in our faith, convications and right behavior. "Stand firmm, and you will win life." Bro. Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment