Thursday, June 16, 2016

Give Thanks For the Little Things

Note: Surprisingly, there is internet access at the Log Cabin at Camp Marist where for the last hour I've been trying to get to this post. I think I'm set...at least for today...It's been so long that I used this I-Pad for Bro. Rene's Daily Bread that I was not allowed to continue until I verified that it was truly I who was writing. Good to know that my security is so well supervised.

All of which leads me to realize how little things make up our days and how infrequently we recognize them as gifts and give thanks for them. The weather was ideal yesterday, the students and have fully entered into this experience, toasted marshmallows and s'mores 'round a roaring bonfire ended the day....blessed sleep for more than the usual 6 an 1/2 hours...a true gift...all of these things lead me to a prayer of deep gratitude. What's going on in your life that warrants a big THANK YOU to our loving and fantastically generous God?
Bro. Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment